Here you have it, a one of a kind cap. Only one made, never to be duplicated, made just for you!
The Pinch Panel FUDD cap
This profile tends to be more boxy in shape, sitting at or slightly below ear level. Fit is similar to a trucker cap but not quite as deep.
- Pinch Panel profile
- Handmade at our studio
- This cap is made using Geniune Pendleton fabrics!
- Fleece or sherpa lined wrap around ear flaps
- Signature leather ‘strapback’ closure
- Custom one piece slide buckle
- Sensuede / Ultrasuede bill – some of the highest quality upholstery suede cloth available
- Hand embroidered number on sweatband
- Many caps offer secret stash pockets… don’t tell mom.
- Each cap has its own individual characteristics unique to the cap
Our One-of-a-Kind caps feature reclaimed “dead-stock” upholstery fabrics sourced from all over! A lot of the fabric we use comes from factory seconds, reupholsters and furniture makers that don’t have enough fabric left for a couch, but has just enough for your new favorite cap!
So cheers to you. Get weird. Make memories and don’t do anything we wouldn’t…
All one-of-kind caps are made 100% in house, from scratch at our shop Lazy Eye Supply, right here in Spokane WA.
Sizing fits most heads.
Each cap is going to vary a bit. Handmade goods, am I right? Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet.